Thursday, October 8, 2009

Counting blessings

Today was a beautiful and windy day here in Bryan-College Station. I couldn't help but turn away from my computer screen to look at the sky every so often (I wonder what I'd bill that time to...). What can I say, it was a great day for cloud-watching! I reflected upon God's blessings all day long. It's so easy to think about the blessings you've been given on pretty and/or happy days. I couldn't help but pray though, that God doesn't let me forget of all these blessings in the not-so-happy times. The dark times. We're so spoiled to always want more, and bigger, and better. And if things don't go our way, we complain. And we forget. But God... God is there in the most silent of ways. And it's a beautiful thing, if you don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment