Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A True Gentleman

Today was one of those days. Sam and I met at the post office to turn in our applications for passports; I stayed at work for an extra 45 minutes or so; and I ran a few errands after leaving work. I ended up getting home around 7:15pm which is late for me: I was hungry and really tired. Sam and I sat down to enjoy the second half of a "Lois and Clark" episode (we had maybe 25 minutes left), and couldn't get through it until about an hour and a half later because my phone kept ringing.

Noticing how tired I was, Sam said, "why don't you try out the hot tub in our bathroom? We haven't used it yet, that might help you feel better!". So he got the tub started, played with the water-shooting things until he got 'em right, and adjusted the water temperature so it wouldn't be too hot or too cold. I feel great now!!

Now, I truly see this blog as a diary of sorts, so when I tell stories like this I'm not trying to impress or make anyone gag. ;) I'm just incredibly lucky to have an amazing, thoughtful husband and I can't help but write about how great he is. The End! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment